Friends

Friends

Friday, July 1, 2011

My Life in Pictures

I have never considered myself photogenic.  Far from it!!!!  However, there are a few pictures of me that I do like.  This is one of them.  I think I am about 6 months old in this picture.

I love the little curl on the top of my head.  When I looked closely at this dress, I realized that mom had quite an ironing job when she laundered it.  Look at all of those ruffles!

I look at this picture and try to see my children in it.  Nicholas has my nose (poor kid), but actually both of our children take more after Dennis.  That's a good thing!  I do think that Molly has inherited my big eyes!

Wow, there's been a lot of water under the bridge since this picture.  Some things I sure wish I could do over, but for the most part, this little girl has had a very happy life.

1 comment: