Friends

Friends

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Heat, Part Two

I have written before about how much I love it when it is HOT outside.  I just love to bask in it.  I spend far too much time being cold.  I totally love sitting on my front porch in my rocking chair and soaking the heat in.  Sometimes I don't stay out there very long, but even spending a short time out there seems to revive me.

Dennis says that I'm expensive in the winter because I need heat, but I save him a lot in the summer.  It doesn't take too much air conditioning to keep me happy.  I know you'll die when I tell you this, but I sit around with my fleece shawl on in our house so that it can be cool enough for Dennis.  Sad, but true.

So forgive me the next time you are fed up with the heat.  It must be all my fault, because God is sending it down for people like me, and I'm thanking Him for it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment