Friends

Friends

Friday, June 3, 2011

Motherhood!

I love this picture for so many different reasons.  First of all, Joyce is sitting in a nice chair, and I'm sitting on a crate!  :)  Second, Joyce's doll is almost as big as she is!  And third, somehow I must  have known at a very early age I would have two children.  I wonder which one is Hayley, and which one is Nicholas!

I mentioned in an earlier post that good mothering runs in our family.
I absolutely love it that I am holding one of my babies upside down, and they are naked!  I also have such a serious expression on my face! Mothering isn't for sissies!  :)

My fourth reason for loving this picture is that we have on our footed pajamas.  I remember hating those things.  Now I think they are adorable!

Reason # 5:  Joyce is sitting there like such a lady.  Then look at me.  I wonder if that was an indication of our futures.  :D  Also take a good look at our hair!  Neither one is too great, but I think I look like Eddie Munster!  :)

1 comment:

  1. I commented awhile back, and it didn't show up...
    I want to see this photo in person. Mothering is NOT for sissies! You must have gotten good practice because you are an awesome mom!

    ReplyDelete