Friends

Friends

Friday, July 22, 2011

60th Birthday - Part Four!

Sunday morning, July 10, we loaded up and headed from Dallas to El Reno.  We were all anxious to meet Emmy's sweet baby, Liv.  She is a doll, almost as adorable as Molly!  Must be that "Smudrick" blood!  :)

This picture is almost all of my parents' great-grandchildren.  We were missing Sydney & Corbin.  Left to right we have Molly, Kline, Turner, & Liv.  It was a little hard to get Liv to look at the camera. We'll be able to get better pictures soon!  We have plans to take a picture of all the great-grands for Mom & Dad to use for their Christmas card.  Hope it works out!

This was a birthday weekend for three of us.  It was my actual birthday.  Emmy's birthday is July 11, and Betty Jean's is July 17.  Hayley went all out making decorations for my 60th birthday!  I have included a picture of them.  I really felt special!

I think you can tell that I had a wonderful, unusual birthday.  It took all the sting out of that "60"part!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment