Friends

Friends

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The "Abbott" Hotel

Dennis & I spent the night in OKC at the "Abbott" Hotel  (Hayley and Aaron's house).  I'm not sure how well I can recommend it.  First they turned off all the electricity just as we were going to bed.  They blamed it on the weather, but.......?

Because of the lack of electricity Dennis couldn't use his CPAP machine. Therefore, he snored like a freight train.  AND it was HOT!  Yes, people, I even thought it was hot.  :D

I finally moved to a recliner in another room and slept on the floor for a little while in the early morning!  I think they were trying to insure that we never book another stay there.  However, the HOSTESS is precious and darling.  She is such a drawing card that they are going to have a tough time ever getting rid of us!

4 comments:

  1. Ha!! This post reminds me of the time my parents decided to have a house fire in the middle of the night with all of us there. It was a special night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would just love to book a week or two @ the Abbott Hotel!!!! Proud of you,Dear teacher!!!! Love you, Christy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish you could come, too. We'd have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You forgot to mention that you had to bring your own food and soda. We're high class over here!

    ReplyDelete