Friends

Friends

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sorry, Jason!


I goofed up! I have been trying to keep on top of everyone's birthdays this year. I thought I was doing pretty well when Hayley mentioned Jason's birthday that was last week!! I hate it when I mess up!

Anyway, I want to take this opportunity even if it is late to say a few things about Jason. He is relatively new to our wacky family and seems to be adjusting to us pretty well. Its a tough job and he seems to be on top of it! :)

It is obvious that he loves Kourtney and precious little Kline. Kline loves his daddy and they are cute to watch. Jason is also tall, handsome, well-spoken, polite, and much more. He makes a great addition to our family. We are glad to have him.

I hope you had a very happy day and will forgive me for being so late with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment