Friends

Friends

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Happy August!


Happy August, everyone! I used to get depressed when August came because school started so soon. I was weird, though, because I was depressed AND excited. Now I've discovered I still have the same emotions, but they are completely switched. I am depressed because school is going to start without me and excited that I don't have to go back. I know I'm crazy, but I get homesick for the routine and the children. I miss hearing them sing. I miss my room. I miss school supplies, which I do admit was and is an unhealthy obsession of mine! I miss filling out my grade book and trying not to make any mistakes! (I never succeeded in that!) I miss opening. I even miss doing the programs. I don't miss the stress. I don't miss being sick from November to March every year. Most of all I don't miss ALARM CLOCKS!

P.S. The colors of my blog right now remind me of Hayley's wedding. When she said pink & yellow I nearly died. Turned out to be beautiful!

P.S.S. Hayley just reminded me that the colors were actually strawberry & lemon. Either way she was right and the wedding was beautiful! Just shows that sometimes you have to trust people. :)


2 comments:

  1. I never knew you about died at my color choices! It was actually "strawberry" and "lemon". I agree about the sad and excited. I miss getting ready for school to start, but my "job" now is the most fun, best, and rewarding job EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "pink" color was actually WATERMELON. Leave it to the guy to remind my wife and mother-in-law.

    Love you both!
    Aaron

    ReplyDelete