Friends

Friends

Friday, August 13, 2010

Back To School!

This is my second year of being retired. It seems weird not reporting today with the other teachers. This inservice week was always one of my favorite weeks. I wasn't too fond of some of the meetings, but I loved getting my room ready and seeing everyone again. I'm wishing everyone a very successful year.

I loved school as a child. Yes, I loved summer and all of the breaks, but I have fond memories of all my friends, and Most of my teachers. :)

To celebrate my freedom I am planning something fun on August 20. It is partly to help me not be homesick for all the students and my coworkers, and mostly to rejoice that I am feeling well and enjoying retired life. I'm trying to think of something special that I have always wanted to do, but haven't gotten around to doing. I guess its kind of like a retirement bucket list! :)

1 comment:

  1. I bet those kiddos miss you. Maybe you could make "guest" appearances and performances occassionally!!!

    ReplyDelete