Friends

Friends

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Happy Birthday, Dennis!


Happy Birthday, Dennis! A gorgeous guy then (1971) and a gorgeous guy now!

I can't begin to say how much my life has been richer because of you. You are my best friend, and I love you with all of my heart!

People that know you see exactly what kind of man you are. You live your life by your beliefs. A man of conviction you lead by example.

Thanks for putting up with me all of these years. I know that lately I have been putting you through some scary things. I appreciate your being by my side through it all. I couldn't have faced some of it without you.

Enjoy your birthday, Fritz. I'm so glad you finally caught up with me!

Love always, Your Wiff!


3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Dad! I'm sorry that I got the best steak! You all made fun of me, but I know you were jealous.
    Love you!!!
    -Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Uncle Dennis!!!! I am expecting a huge party next year for both of you!!!!!!!
    Love Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and Aunt Francy, I LOVE your new Peanuts picture!!! It makes me laugh everytime!!!
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete