Friends

Friends

Friday, July 16, 2010

Happy Birthday, BJ

Happy Birthday to my baby sis, Betty Jean! Even though she is working extremely hard on her birthday, I have a feeling she is supremely happy. Her new home is finally ready and they are moving in! She has given some very blatant hints for help, but I have this bad back, you see...................(Ha!)

I could go on & on about Betty Jean, but paybacks hurt so I'll just say, she is a great sister and I can't imagine my life without her!

If you ever get the chance to hear her sing, go for it. It's a treat!

Love you, little sis!

1 comment:

  1. Aww. . . what a sweet sis. When I counted my blessings on my birthday, you were certainly high on the list. You are such an encourager, and who else in the world is as goofie as me...other than you. lol Thank you for the kind words. I wouldn't trade you for the world. Love you.

    ReplyDelete