Friends

Friends

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Christmas 1

I love Christmas!  Some years I haven't been in the Christmas spirit very much and that made me sad.  I realize that it is a problem with my spirit and it's relationship with God  that holds me back.  I am ashamed of myself when that happens.

This year I am smiling and enjoying everything about the season.  Molly makes it even more fun for me.  The other night when we went to sleep we listened to the Classical Christmas music station.  It was glorious.

I love attending Christmas concerts.  I love performing in Christmas concerts.  When Bev pulls out the Christmas music in choir I am so happy.

Nicholas is a Christmas fellow.  You might not guess to look at him that he loves everything about Christmas so much.  Even as a little fellow he wanted a string of Christmas lights and a tree in his room.  I say that Brooke is lucky to have a husband that likes to decorate for Christmas.  Most of us know how our husbands hate the words "Will you help me put the tree up?"

This year will be a special Christmas for Hayley & Aaron.  Molly doesn't understand it at all, but she puts delight in everything about it.  That little girl is such a sweetie, and I'm not at all prejudiced!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment