Friends

Friends

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mom!

November 22 is my mom's birthday.  She is 84 years young.  I say young because she still has a young attitude.  She keeps up with all of her children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren's lives.  She doesn't seem to be any older than she ever was.

I love to call and talk to her because she still gives great advice.  I've said before how much we depend on our moms for sympathy.  There's simply nothing that can replace her.

I told her recently that every single day I think of some of the things she tried to instill in me.  I know she probably thinks she failed miserably with me, but I do actually remember some of it.  :D

As you can see by the picture, she is still a beautiful woman.  That is true inside and out.  I hope I can be a little like her some day.

Joyce, Betty Jean, and I owe her a lot.  We simply don't tell her that often enough.  Mom, I love you and hope you have a happy birthday.

Love, Francy

No comments:

Post a Comment