Friends

Friends

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving might just be my favorite holiday.  I  love the food, fun, and meaning of it.  It is a time when we all get together and just enjoy each other.  We don't have to rush around and buy gifts, we just relax and enjoy.

All of my life I have been so blessed with family, friends, and good fortune.  I often reflect on how wonderful it is that I was born in the USA and grew up in the '50's and '60's.  Life has been very good.
Why then don't I remember more often to thank my Heavenly Father?  I'm ashamed to say that I fail miserably in this.

Today I want to challenge myself to stop and notice all of my blessings.  I thank God for all of them, most of all for loving me and sending His Son, Jesus Christ, to die on the cross for my sins.

No comments:

Post a Comment