Friends

Friends

Monday, September 27, 2010

Happy Birthday, Rhonda!

Happy Birthday, Rhonda!  Isn't this a beautiful picture?  I love it!

Today, is our niece's birthday.  I vividly remember the first time I saw her.  She was 3 years old, and I thought she was the prettiest little girl I had ever seen.  She was a beauty then and is a beauty now.

Rhonda is a tenderhearted, intelligent, loving, well-spoken young woman.   I love to see her gentle ways, and she takes after both of her parents.

Rhonda and Bill are the parents of two of my most favorite people in the world, Sarah and Freeman.  I delight in hearing of their family life.

Dennis and I hope that she has a very happy birthday with her precious family!  She deserves it!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Aunt Francy and Uncle Dennis!!!! I thought you were pretty special the first time I met you. I wonder how many hours I spent combing your beautiful black locks? ;)
    Love Rhonda

    ReplyDelete