Friends

Friends

Friday, September 24, 2010

Happy Birthday, Joyce!

Happy Birthday to my sister, Joyce!  She deserves a wonderful, relaxing day.

Joyce is generous to a fault and an example to me.  She gave me two of my most favorite people in the world, Kristin & Kourtney.

Now she is setting me a new example.  She is a wonderful grandmother!  She takes care of her two precious grandsons!  She is doing a great job with them and she does it all with a smile.  She keeps dropping these blatant hints that I come stay with her and help her babysit.  I totally would, but I just can't seem to get away! :)  (Dennis needs me here, you know!  That's my story and I'm sticking to it!  HA!)

Music runs in our family and Joyce is so musically talented.  Her soprano voice is beautiful, and I love to hear it.  If you get a chance to hear her sing, you'll agree with me, I'm sure.

Happy Birthday, Sissy!  I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Don't tell Joyce, but I agree with every single thing you said here. What a giver.

    ReplyDelete