Friends

Friends

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happy Birthday, Hayley Boofy!


These are two of my favorite pictures of my precious daughter, Hayley. She was born 33 years ago on May 19. My life has never been the same since.

There is no way I can begin to express the essence that is Hayley. During some very difficult high school years she exhibited courage and grace that amazed me. Plus she continued to be joyful and maintain her quirky sense of humor.

Now she has matured into a lovely woman, married a great guy, and given me my darling Molly. She is the birthday girl and I wish her a delightful day. With Aaron and Molly to help her celebrate, I'm sure this will be a birthday like no other.

God bless my precious daughter on her birthday.

Love, Mom

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Hayley!!!!! I hope that you have a super duper day of celebrating!!!! Hope to see you soon.
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete