Friends

Friends

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

"A Friend Loves At All Times"

"A friend loves at all times." Prov. 17:17. This is one of my favorite Bible verses. I have tried to live by it, but feel I am unsuccessful a lot. Doesn't that feel comforting, though, to think that your friend loves you through thick and thin. I have friends that love me that way and have seen me through some very tough times. I couldn't have made it without them! The rest of that verse says "and a brother is born for adversity." In my case that would mean sister. I have two sisters and a sister-in-law. All three of them epitomize that verse. They have been there for me all the way. I see it as proof that God cares for us and answers our needs before we even realize we will have them. How comforting that is. If you have questions about God and Jesus Christ, I certainly don't have all the answers, but I would love to discuss my personal experience with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment