Friends

Friends

Saturday, April 9, 2011

MOLLY!

This is the birthday girl.  From the day she was born people all seemed to call her "Miss Molly".  I think that suits her to a "T".  She's quite a little "miss".

This picture was taken at her birthday party.  Dennis & I gave her the dress.  Just couldn't resist it, and Linda was no help in stopping me.  She loved it, too!

I love how much joy a little child can bring to your life.  I can't think about her without smiling.  Dennis and I both feel that our lives are so much richer now.  I love grandchildren so much that I am anxious to have lots of them.  Somehow, I don't think our children are going to cooperate too much in that, though.  :(

This has all reminded me how quickly time flies.  I get melancholy when I remember how it seemed that our children started high school one day and graduated the next.  The college years went even faster, and the next thing we knew they were married!  Molly also reminds me of my children when they were little.  Things they said and did are flooding back into my memory.  Precious times!

This all reminds me to savor the moment.  My cup runneth over and joy overflows!

1 comment:

  1. I know she's my daughter, but she is just darling! LOVE the outfit!

    ReplyDelete