Friends

Friends

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Tomorrow is Nicholas' birthday.  He will be 29!  I have always called him "my darling angel".  His friends have given me a lot of grief through the years about that, but "What can I say?"  :D

Nicholas has been a source of joy.  I vividly remember the day Penny Payne took the watermelon picture.  It was at our first Kusch Cousin Reunion.  The picture pretty much sums up little Nicholas.  I  particularly like the gun, holster, and flip-flops!  We have picture after picture of Nicholas as The Lone Ranger, Zorro, or his major hero, Roy Rogers!


Now he has grown into an admirable man.  I love the way he handles things in his life.  Nothing seems to rattle him.  He still maintains a lot of his bratty ways, I'm sure Brooke would agree, but they are actually what delight us about him. You never know what he will come up with.  Just check Facebook for his trivia facts if you want proof.  :D

I wish my "darling angel" son a very happy birthday.  He means the world to me!  I can't imagine my life without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment