Friends

Friends

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Happy Birthday, Linda!

                                                                                                                                                                      Today is Linda's birthday.  Dennis and I hope she has had a wonderful day.  I nearly goofed up and didn't get this posted.  I wouldn't have wanted to do that.  Linda may wish that I had, but here's my chance to get even, uh, I mean let her know what a great sister-in-law she is!

From the day I met her I knew I would love her.  She accepted me right from the start.  We actually have some things in common, even though she does everything 10 times better than I do, and I'm not kidding! Linda has been a role model to me in everything from being a wife and mother, to being a good friend.  She is not a sit around kind of lady.  She is active in so many things and really enjoys life to the fullest!

You can tell from this picture that she is also a delightful  grandmother! All of her precious grandchildren love her and that is easy to understand.  She is an amazing lady and I am lucky to call her my sister!

Happy Birthday, dear Linda!


No comments:

Post a Comment