Friends

Friends

Monday, June 7, 2010

Nicholas Anthony

I noticed that Nicholas hasn't been mentioned too often in my blog. He is probably glad about that, but I'm not. I decided it was time to talk about him a little. I'm sure you can tell that he is going to kill me for this picture, but it's a risk I'm willing to take because it is Nicholas to perfection, and I love it so much.

Nicholas is a source of joy and laughter to many people. Just listening to him laugh makes you want to join in. He has a merry spirit that I love!












Just to be fair I have included a
couple of other pictures. It is wonderful to see the man Nicholas has become. His beautiful wife, Brooke, is really an asset to him. If you see me running from Nicholas stop and help me out. He is going to get me for this, I'm sure!

1 comment:

  1. We love you, Nicholas!!!!! I love these pictures of you!!! heehee
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete