Friends

Friends

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Introduction

Hello, those who know me will totally understand the name of this blog. I love the color pink, all the Peanuts characters (especially Schroeder), and music of all kinds (particularly vocal & piano!)

My daughter started a blog and it seemed like a nice way to communicate your life and feelings. I hope to enter new posts frequently and share my life.

I am married and have two children. Dennis & I have been married for 37 years. Time flew by! Our daughter, Hayley, is married to a wonderful guy named Aaron. They have just given us the precious blessing of a grandchild, our dear Molly! Nicholas is married to Brooke. She is a sweetie and completes our family.

I taught voice and piano lessons for 35 years. I also taught elementary music for 9 years. A recent illness forced me to retire. Even though I know it was the best thing to do for my health, I miss teaching very much. I get emotional just thinking about singing with those children every day. Singing is one of the joys of my life.

We live on a farm in northwest Oklahoma and every day is busy. I love to look out my windows and see our pond and all the cattle, trees, and waving grasses.

2 comments:

  1. Molly and I wanted to be the first to comment on your blog! We love you.

    P.S. You also taught voice lessons...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right! Love you, too!

    ReplyDelete